The innovative new TOPRO Troja 2G stands ahead of the competition with increased safety, flexibility and the best possible comfort.
Its predecessor, the TOPRO Troja Classic, was selected as winner of the highly respected German consumer test ‘Stiftung Warentest (edition 9/2005)’ since then the TOPRO engineers have been working to develop the rollator based on research and feedback from users and therapists. The result is the second generation TOPRO Troja with even more user friendly functions, a high focus on safety, flexibility and comfort.
- New Ergonomic Handles – the existing troja handles have been completely redesigned to provide additional ergonomic hand positions while in use, the new handles also provide a secure support when standing from a sitting position.
- New Removable Wheels – the new Troja 2G now has quick release wheels, this means that the wheels can be easily and quickly removed from the frame making the rollator even smaller and lighter, perfect for storage and easily transported in the smallest car boot. There are also two types of wheels available the standard PTE wheels as currently fitted to the Troja rollator and also the soft PUR wheels as fitted to the Topro Olympos offroad rollator.
- Additional reflectives – the new Troja 2G has additional reflective panels on the front, rear, and sides of the rollator.
- Redesigned Kerblifter – the engineers at Topro have also redesigned and streamlined the kerblifter at the back wheel of the rollator.
- New Shopping Bag and fitting Mechanism (Premium and Premium Plus Only)- Topro have also made substantial changes to the way the bag attaches to the front of the rollator, the new fitting mechanism allows the bag to be quickly attached or removed and carried into the house.
- LED Headlights with Safety Alarm – (Premium Plus model only) The engineers at Topro have added powerful LED headlights to the frame of the Troja 2G, when activated the headlights will turn on in low light conditions allowing you to move safely when entering a dark room or out walking in the evening. The headlights also have an alarm function that will sound and flash whtn the rollator is tipped over, attracting attention and help in the event of a fall or accident.